Trusted Web Hosting Comparison Chart
To Grow A Successful Online Business
Server Speed Rating 1
Site Uptime 2
|Support||Bandwidth||Price||For More Details...|
|Blue Host||Dedicated, VPS, shared, cloud, and WordPress hosting.|
* FREE Domain name!
|C||99.99%||24/7 support: Phone or live chat.||Unmetered 3||Starts: $3.95/mo|
|Dream Host||Dedicated, VPS, shared, cloud, and WordPress hosting.||C+||99.94%||24/7 support: Email, live chat, forum, knowledgebase, or callbacks (for a fee).||Unlimited 4||Starts: $2.59/mo|
|Host Gator||Dedicated, VPS, shared, cloud, WordPress, and reseller hosting.||A+||99.96% (Cloud)||24/7 support: Phone or live chat.||Unlimited 5||Starts: $2.75/mo|
|Host Monster||Dedicated, VPS, and WordPress hosting.||C||99.95%||24/7 support: Phone, live chat, knowledgebase.||Unmetered 6||Starts: $4.95/mo|
|SiteGround||Dedicated, Enterprise, cloud, WooCommerce, Wordpress, and reseller hosting.||A+||99.99%||24/7 support: Phone, live chat, support ticket system.||Unmetered 7||Starts: $3.95/mo|
- Hosting server speed (response time), as measured & rated by independent third party, Bitcatcha.
- Site uptime, as measured & averaged by independent third party, HostingFacts.Com.
- For shared hosting accounts, you're not billed according to the amount of bandwidth or disk space used.
- Except for sites whose essential purpose is to use disk or bandwidth.
- Unlimited for shared servers. Unlimited not available for reseller, dedicated or VPS servers, which are subject to the terms of the plan purchased.
- For hosting packages supporting unmetered disk space or bandwidth, these resources are "unmetered" (you are not billed according to the amount of disk space or bandwidth used). Typically customers only experience issues if they use their accounts for storage of large media files, or file sharing.
- Unmetered for StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek hosting plans.